Sunday, May 13, 2012

[Urushihara Satoshi] Kan (decen) 


Mediafire
Hotfile

Here's the original scan for the purists out there that like having an original version.

[Urushihara Satoshi] Kan (original scan)
Mediafire
Hotfile

I bought and scanned this a few months back and wanted to upload it with a decensored version at the same time. Also I wanted to wait a few months before uploading it to minimize affecting sales of the book.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

6 comments:

  1. You...are...GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. I was this close to commissioning a scan from someone... And would have been quite embarrassed to find out you'd already done the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love satoshi also even if his hentai ova is old is still one of the freaking best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, special thanks for the double pages. I always have to merge them myself, but I can't redraw, so they end up a bit strange. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. realmente me encanta este artista y se que no solo a mi me encantaria ver mas trabajos de Satothi Urushihara sin censura

    eng: by google XD

    I really love this artist and not only I would love to see more work Satothi Urushihara uncensored

    ReplyDelete