Tuesday, May 22, 2012

(C81) [Clesta] CL-orz 20 (eng, decen)


Mediafire
Hotfile

(C81) [Clesta] CL-orz 20 (decen)


Mediafire
Hotfile

I realize there was a decensored version of this already but I wanted to my own version anyway since I was not satisified with the other decensored version and there were pages that I would have done differently, and since I've done almost all of Clesta's color works might as well do this as well.  Plus, the majority of site traffic comes from Japan so there is demand for a decensored, Japanese version, which I as far as I can tell the other decensored version only has an English version.  The english sample images have both versions for comparison.  The third and fifth images are my version while the second and fourth images are from the other version.  (Assuming all five images load for you).  As usual, I also cleaned up most of the dust and specks from the scan.

9 comments:

  1. Good day belldandy, i have two suggestions.

    http://exhentai.org/g/487055/068cb17c64/ by Matsuge Antenna

    http://exhentai.org/g/400632/f0dd5fed98/ by Tsukino Jyogi

    This last one would be nice, since you did one from the same series a while ago.

    Your drawing skills are amazing, do you actually redraw everything or somethings are just mad photoshop skills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep the requests under consideration. I like the detail in art in the one by Matsuge and the image quality is good too.

    To answer your question, usually I just lasso the censored portion and redraw that portion. I apply some filters to make the images look better overall as well.

    In an extreme case, like what happened with [Wata 120 Percent] Menyoujan mio onduty some of the images were not scanned properly and parts of some images were blurry from the paper not being flush with the scanner so I had to redraw much of the image since it was beyond what sharpen filters could do alone.

    I wouldn't say I have mad photoshop skills, just that I'm proficient with photoshop for the purposes that I use it for and I'm willing to spend the time to do it.

    You might be wondering how I got to this point. The answer: many years of practice (I use photoshop for decensoring almost everyday), studying anatomy, different manga and doujinshi art styles, and experimenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about this?

    http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=85109

    [たかやKi] 恋糸記念日.zip

    Is suitable for your standards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice, I like this quite a bit. Censoring is pretty light too. I'll definitely do this, at some point.

      Delete
  4. Hello Belldandy,
    I have suggestion too
    Takumi na muchi shiro yami
    Takumi na muchi yami assobi
    Either one is great, but the censorship is pretty bad.
    If those two are not possible to decensor, that is alrite.
    I will give it up.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like both and want to do them, but because I have so much other great works I want to do as well, these seem to keep getting put off. I'll try to get to them some day.

      Delete
  5. Does anyone know what series this one is from?
    I didn't reconize the names or the appearances of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is kyoukai senjou no horizon in Japanese and Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere, in English.

      Delete