Monday, July 18, 2011

Planned projects

[Clesta (Kure Masahiro)] CL-orz 13 (EVA)(C79)...Mostly done.
[Takumi na Muchi] Wonder Bout (Working!!)
Clesta_-_CL-Orz_14
Clesta_-_CL-Orz_15
[Clesta (Kure Masahiro)] CL-orz 16 (Ano Hi Mita Hana-15)
[takumi na muchi]Choudenjihou no mamori kata jou(toaru majutsu no index)...Didn't like the original scan so I ordered it from Japan, once I get it I'll re-scan it and de-censor it.
[Tosh] - Menkui! ...I'll work on this a little bit at a time over the next few months.

4 comments:

  1. In regards to Tosh, I take it you're aware of the English version Menkui!, yes? If not, I can shoot you a link for it if you'd prefer. I'm sure there would be a lot of grateful people (myself included) if that's the version you worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me, as I forgot to mention that I'll be doing both japanese and english versions for all these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I see. Well, seems I didn't need to worry then. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your upcoming de-censorings. I've even used one of yours (an OreImo doujin by Takuji) and put an English translation on it. So I'll take the time to thank you for doing that one now. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and thank you for working on Wonder'bout.

    ReplyDelete