Sunday, November 25, 2012

[Johji Mujoh] My fav D.F (decen)

Mediafire
Hotfile 

I might no lower be posting on the Masterbloodfer forums or erotic-rapture forums anymore due to spamming on both the forums.  Masterbloodfer forums says my ip is blacklisted and erotic rapture just has a bunch of ads and to continue posting there would be annoying and to shift through the junk for users.  Both forums are relatively inactive anyway and most of you reading this probably get my stuff from here anyway so hopefully this does not affect anybody.


4 comments:

  1. Beautifull work as always =3... arigaatou sensei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man you still taking requests? scrolling through saw this guy make a couple. didn't know if you missed it or what. if not thats cool I know you got stuff to do. Let me know brother,peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always listen and read every request. I may not fulfill every request but I try to do as many as I can. I'm aware that there are other works by this artist and I would like to do more of them in the future.

      Delete
  3. Hey Belldandy100! Any chance I can convince you to a yandare doujin?

    exhentai.org/g/379814/ceebbd721c/

    I'll understand if you choose not to do this one. Anyhow thanks for all the work you put out man!

    ReplyDelete