Friday, February 12, 2016

[Nakayohi Mogudan (Mogudan)] Ayanami Dai 3.5 Kai (Eng, decensored)

Mediafire
4shared

This was a commissioned request.   I know I've been saying that quite a bit lately.  I received a number of commissions the past 2 months so that's mostly all I've had time for.  There are some even nicer ones than this that have been done but they are fairly new doujinshi and I like to wait until at least six months after initial release before posting "new" stuff to minimize hurting sales for the artist.  Especially since there is so much good old stuff I plan to work on...
..........
..........
..........
eventually.

If only I could freeze time for like ten years so I could do nothing but decensor things to get caught up. 

1 comment:

  1. Hell, Rei in this way is so hot and handsome... Thank you very much for the hard word, as always sensei, you're the bomb! 8-)

    ReplyDelete