Saturday, October 8, 2016

[Maniac Street (Oono, Sugaishi)] Harem Collection (decensored)





English decensored version
Mediafire
4shared

Japanese decensored version
Mediafire
4shared

All images were touched up and cleaned up. A few images were re-scanned for quality improvement purposes. The black and white images of the original doujinshi covers at the beginning of each section were switched with their color versions. The translation was updated from previous online versions in many areas for better accuracy and to be in favor of more natural sounding dialogue. Sound effect translations have been included as well for the vast majority of sound effects. It was a lot of work so I hope people enjoy. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Belldandy, your decensored versions are the best.
    Too bad that the author didn't included Harenchi Vacation in the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maniac Street is one of my favorite artists and I have the doujinshi so it's just a matter of time before I get around to decensoring it. That being said it will probably be a while still since I like to rotate between my favorite artists and I tend to favor doing older, out of print material first.

      Delete
    2. I have that one too (but it's still sealed :P).
      Also, I approve waiting to not ruins sales.

      Delete
    3. Well for that particular one since it's been out a few years it's only available from used book stores so it would not really affect sales for the artist.

      Delete