Sunday, May 18, 2014

[Intoku.info] Aishi te yutaka momo

Mediafire
4shared

[Intoku.info] Bakunyu onesan wa kyuuai sare tara kotae zu ni wa irare nai!!

Mediafire
4shared

[Intoku.info] Osananajimi chan wa anata to ichaicha juujitsu shitai!

Mediafire
4shared

Initially, I had planned to upload these once I made decensored versions for them, but it's unlikely I will be able to get to these anytime soon so I figure I'd upload it now.  To my knowledge Aishi te yutaka momo has not bee uploaded, Bakunyu... does not have raw version, and Osananjimi... has a low resolution version only.  These were all extracted from digital pdfs if any were curious.

6 comments:

  1. There is a new Wata 120 Percent doujin coming out, AZUS@TTACK3.

    Will you be decensoring that, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I've ordered it myself so unless somebody does a very good scan of it I'll be scanning it myself. That being said I have no time estimate of when I'll be decensoring it, due to the backlog of current projects.

      Delete
    2. Oh wow sensei, i hope that you can decensored this doujin in a short time! cheers!!! Anda thank you for this 2 recents works, arigatou sensei! ñ_ñ

      Delete
    3. The current project I'm working on probably won't be done for a couple of months yet so I'll be a while unfortunately.

      Delete
  2. Maybe...They are already uploaded ExHentai.org.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your hard work! :D

    ReplyDelete