Thursday, May 8, 2014

A little update

Been a while so I thought I'd better give a status update.  I'm currently working heavily on Hizashi no Naka no Real.  It's the largest project I've undertaken thus far and while I would say the hardest parts and the majority of it is done there is still a fair amount left to finish so it may be a while still before I have any additional uploads available.  

As a side note, I've updated the pages to the right to include links to decensor video guides I've done since it seems it was not very easy to find previously being buried in past blog posts. 

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you still around :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you was dead

    take your time c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can wait to see the result, thanks dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re-welcome and good luck sensei!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm rather eager for you to get back into the Clesta series. Well, take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, just wanted to say thanks, and hang in there. I'm really looking forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete