Monday, October 6, 2014

[Neko wa Manma ga Utsukushii (Hisasi)] Boku wa Lolicon da! (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) [Colorized, Decensored]

English version Mediafire 4shared
Japanese verion Mediafire 4shared

After seeing the amazing coloring job done on this I knew it had to be decensored.  I don't take credit for the colorizing just the decensoring.  Colorizing/editing credit goes to Shilu and Haven and they did a great job.  I look forward to future projects they do and would gladly decensor them as well.

If you want to see what they had to start with you can check it out here

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I would also definitely like to see more of this quality of collaboration. Some talented people out there I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have a site or anything? I would like to see what they have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I know of. This is the first thing I've seen released by them. A comment on exhentai, Shilu mentioned he was starting working on a different Hisasi project.

      Delete
  3. Oh guau! Other time, thank you very much Sensei, you're the bomb! i really like it! cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete