Friday, July 17, 2015

(Reitaisai 12) [However (Kanzaki Maguro)] Sana-Ero (Touhou Project) - Decensored




English version
Mediafire
4shared

Japanese version
Mediafire
4shared

This was a request by Coconut who worked very hard with me on Hizashi no Naka no Riaru. Of course I was happy to oblige his request.  If you compare the decensored images vs the original sample images you can see it was in need of some editing, particularly for color saturation, and I believe it looks much better as a result.

I borrowed KFC's translation for the main section of the doujinshi, but in addition to that, I translated the afterword and moan bubbles that were not translated before.

Oh, and on a completely different note, when I was updating this blog again, I uploaded the edited, censored scans that I made in order to decensor [NiseMIDIdoronokai] Mikan AX (To Love-Ru), which I had not previously uploaded.  So if you want a high quality version of that doujinshi just scroll down a few posts.  Please note for the decensored version links is only for people who donate for the time being.  This are just the Japanese, censored version, but there are better quality, mostly in the leveling and coloring, compared to previously posted versions of this doujinshi online.

No comments:

Post a Comment